BlockBar, a luxury liquor brand non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace, has partnered with whiskey distiller Monkey Shoulder on a range of exclusive collectibles for Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and BlockBar NFT holders.
See related article: Hic Hic Hurray! Scottish distillery Ardbeg to release limited-edition whiskey NFTs
- BlockBar will allow 10 BAYC owners to enter a ballot for the chance to have their own Bored Apes stamped on the 100 Monkey Shoulder limited edition bottles to receive royalties.
- BlockBar has also produced 1,500 Monkey Shoulder bottles featuring the marketplace’s own Bored Ape NFT.
- From May 5, Bored Ape holders can claim their first NFT out of the 1,500 bottle collection for free while BlockBar NFT holders can buy them at a 50% discount.
- The rest of the collection will open for public trading at 0.2 ETH (US$600 on May 12), which can unlock BlockBar events and exclusive merchandise for holders.
- BlockBar has been onboarding luxury booze firms to NFTs, recently announcing partnerships with Scottish liquor brands Ardbeg and The Dalmore.
See related article: Apes Gone Wild! BAYC ‘selling like crazy’ amid otherwise sluggish NFT market