The Cooking Festival is likely the first festival you do in Rune Factory 5. This guide on How To Enter The Cooking Festival In Rune Factory 5 explains how you can enter an item into the contest as your first Festival can be a little overwhelming if you’re not sure how they function.
It’s important to save before the Festival, just so you can return and restart if you haven’t prepared. You need to speak with Palmo at Studio Palmo. On the day of the Cooking Festival. Check the map for his location. He will give you a Cooking Table but it will be inside Studio Palmo so you need to return to that building and head inside. Grab the Cooking Table and carry it back to your house. Place it down somewhere and then use it to make a cooking recipe.
How To Enter The Cooking Festival In Rune Factory 5
At this stage of the game, I didn’t have any cooking recipes available so I had to guess. Using a single Turnip will give you a Pickled Turnip. This is not enough to win the Cooking Festival as it was only around 103 points and the top score was 335 points.
Once you have cooked the recipe head to the Festival Ground and make sure you are physically carrying the item. You can then approach Simone and hand her the item with the “give” command. This will enter you into the cooking contest.
- Save before starting the Festival to be safe and then speak with Palmo
- Palmo should give you a cooking table to collect at Studio Palmo
- Head to Studio Palmo and take the cooking table back to your house
- Use the cooking table to craft any food item (A single turnip makes a Pickled Turnip)
- Head to the Festival Grounds whilst carrying the food item and give it to Simone to enter the contest